2022 Revised Tax Saving Strategies and Your Commercial Real Estate Lease
October 4th, 8pm ET
President,Cirrus Consulting Group
Partner, Gray Pilgrim and Associates LLC
Join Dental Business Institute Lecturers Bob Gray of Gray Pilgrim and Associates LLC and Eric Pook of Cirrus Consulting Group for a completely unique webinar to dive into the top tax saving strategies for tenants and owner-occupied dentists alike. In this session, they will cover:
- Top strategies to minimize your tax exposure.
- Tenant Improvement Allowance or Financing - Which is far more tax efficient than the other.
- To Incorporate or Not to Incorporate – A tax and lease perspective.
- Relocations – Learn the top missed tax deduction; Amortization/Abandonment
- Cost Segregation – What is it and how can it help you save.
- The Tax Reasons Why Sellers Want to Sell Goodwill & Buyers Want to Buy Equipment.
- Lease and Tax Impacts If You Keep Your Building and Sell Your Practice - Keep the passive form of income.
- Which Lease Type Should You Choose: NNN, Gross, or Modified Gross Lease?